Like FHA Mortgages, VA Mortgages are insured by the Federal Government making them easier to obtain than conventional loans in most cases. However, unlike FHA loans, VA mortgages are only available to service members, veterans and their spouses.
VA Mortgages must meet the following criteria:
- Proof of Eligibility (Active service members, veterans, eligible spouses)
- Loan Limit in Oklahoma $417,000.00
- No down payment
- 640 Minimum Credit Scores
- Upfront Funding Fee depends on first use of VA or second
- No Monthly Mortgage Insurance
To find out if you qualify for a VA loan, please contact us directly.